Wed, 26 May|
Head In the Clouds S01E06 - Azure Cost Management
Discuss Azure cost control strategies and processes with other IT decision makers in your sector
Time & Location
26 May 2021, 08:00 – 08:45 BST
About the Event
Welcome to our first webinar event where we will discuss the activities and processes behind successful cloud cost management.
We work closely with businesses in the public sector to implement and manage cloud environments, there are some key successfully used methods to predicting, measuring and reducing your cloud costs, here we will open that discussion and you'll hopefully leave a wiser person with some new skills and knowledge.
- 0800 - 0805: Introductions
- 0804 - 0815: Visibility, ensuring you're able to visualise predicted and actual spend
- 0815 - 08:30: Accountability, Assigning budget owners, defining reporting and setting up alerts
- 0830 - 0840: Optimisation, how to optimise your costs, choose the right plans, changing the size and costs of solutions
- 0840 - 0845: Conclusion, conclude the event, saying thank you and starting your day